Here are just some random stuff I’ve been thinking about. Not really enough brain cells or creativity to create an entire blog post about any one of these topics, but I may elaborate on a few of these, once a few more brain cells decide to check back in from vacation. (This is why I cannot take days off –darn it, Thanksgiving weekend!)
1. The Internet is a flurry over the death of Paul Walker. It is very sad. I didn’t know him or even watch most of his movies, but I did think he was gorgeous (I am a warm blooded woman with eyes…). I am sad for his daughter who will have to spend the rest of her life without her daddy – and that is the biggest tragedy. It seems that stars burn bright and so many of them die at an early age.
2. USC lost to UCLA again this year. I’m not going to put the exact reasons why I LOATHE UCLA, and it’s not because of the fact that I am a USC fan and will be forever, but lets just say that there are certain UCLA grads that are lacking in moral character. So, I’m holding the entire school against it because of them.
3. My dog has a fear of abandonment. Sounds like someone I know.
4. Black Friday. I used to go out with my mom for Midnight Madness. We never really bought anything. It was just mother daughter time together after we had our Thanksgiving dinner, which was Alaskan King Crab this year, if you were wondering. The last few years though, I just had no desire to go out and buy stuff. It just seemed pointless, and the crowds of people annoyed me. I don’t want a TV badly enough to stand in line for hours in the cold for it. If you got a good deal though, good job! I laid in bed and watched Despicable Me 2.
5. I smell like I’m a smoker. The night before Thanksgiving, the fire department broke down the door of my parent’s house because a pot was on the stove and left on for hours. Thankfully, no permanent damage, but the smell of smoke is on everything I brought in my suitcase.
6. (Now this one, I am definitely going to blog more about later) The search for a place to live is in full force now that it’s December and I have 1 month. This sounds FAMILIAR. I’ve stumbled on way more scams than necessary and it’s actually starting to be fun. I’m toying with these scammers like a cat plays with a mouse. Don’t try to scam me. I’m not an idiot.
7. For the first time in YEARS, I started Christmas shopping instead of doing it last minute. That’s a good thing. It means I have a little extra money. But I still did most of it online. I ventured into Target once…and that was because I needed tampons. I wanted to hit people with my cart. I bought chocolate instead.
8. I read the last book in the Divergent series –titled, “Allegiant.” I hated it so much, it almost made me hate the entire series. Almost. I’ve decided to re-write my own book 3.
9. I hate Chai tea, but I discovered this Vanilla Chai stuff and they only sell it online or at Smart and Final. I haven’t stepped into a Smart and Final in years, but it’ll now be on my list of places to hit once a month or so. It’s that good. It looks like this…and you’re welcome.
10. I don’t really have a #10 thing to talk about, but I don’t like leaving it at 9 things. It seems wrong somehow, so, since I have the power to make it even, I’m doing it.